Haryana Panchayat Election Result 2023 Sarpanch List Download Link: More than 72 per cent of the voters cast their votes as polling was organized in remaining 4 districts of Haryana in the third and final phase of the panchayat polls on November 2023. As per the EC Officials, the polling remained peaceful throughout. Successful voting to elect members of the zila parishad and panchayat samitis was organized in Faridabad, Palwal, Hisar, and Fatehabad.
The elections were organized to elect 559 panchayat samiti members and 78 zila parishad members in 25 blocks of these 4 districts. The results of the zila parishad and panchayat samiti members will be declared on 27 November 2022 (Sunday), while the Haryana Panchayat Election Result 2023 is declared on the day of voting itself.
Haryana Panchayat Election Result 2023
In the first phase, polling for zila parishads and panchayat samitis in Bhiwani, Jhajjar, Jind, Kaithal, Mahendragarh, Nuh, Panchkula, Panipat and Yamunanagar was organized on 30 October 2022 and voting to elect sarpanches and panches was organized on 2 November 2022. While the Panchayat sarpanch and panch polls result 2023 will be declared at the end of voting in each phase, those of zila parishads and panchayat samiti members will be declared on 27 November 2022 after all the three phases are completed. Earlier a close fight took place between the candidates for the post of Sarpanch in Garhi Sisana village of Kharkhoda block in Sonepat district where candidate Kavita won by one vote after the counting of votes.
Haryana Panchayat Election Reservation List 2023
The Government of Haryana has reserved seats in all the Panchayat Elections across the State. As per latest orders , Haryana Panchayat Election 2023 Reservation List consists of 50% reservations for Women Candidates and 8% of Seats are reserved for SC/ST Category.
Haryana Panchayat Election 2023 Complete Details
|Election Authority||Haryana State Election Commission, Panchkula|
|Election Name||Haryana Panchayat Election 2023|
|Election Type||Panchayat, Panchayat Samiti and Zila Parishad|
|Election for the posts of||Panch, Sarpanch, Members of Zila panchayat|
|Election Dates||October- November 2023|
|Haryana Panchayat Election Result 2023 Release Date||November 2023|
haryanadp.gov.in 2023 Sarpanch Election Result
Elections in Haryana have been completed for the posts of Panch and Sarpanches of 22 District Councils, 142 Block Committees and 6205 Panchayats of Haryana. In this, 416 members in 22 Zilla Parishads have tried their luck. 3002 members had contested in 142 block committees.
Earlier it was decided to conduct the elections of Panchayat, Zilla Parishad and Block Committee through electronic machines only, but in 6205 Panchayats, voting for 62 thousand 466 panchayats were done through ballot paper. This time the candidate have got 50 percent reservation for the election of Sarpanch of Haryana. That is, in 6205 Panchayats, 50 percent women candidates contested for the post of Sarpanch.
Haryana Sarpanch Draw List 2023 Reservation List
हरियाणा सरपंच की सूची जल्द ही चुनाव आयुक्त द्वारा घोषित की जाएगी। मतदाता यह जानने के लिए उत्सुक हैं कि किस पार्टी का उम्मीदवार सरपंच बनने जा रहा है। परिणाम को लाइव रिपोर्ट किया जाएगा राज्य की जनता इस चुनाव को बेहद उत्सुकता से देख रही हैं और अपनी पार्टियों का समर्थन कर रही है.
आयोग द्वारा निर्वाचित सरपंचों की सूची प्रकाशित कर ग्रामीणों से जानकारी साझा की जायेगी. राज्य चुनाव आयोग राज्य में स्वतंत्र और निष्पक्ष चुनाव करवा चूका हैं यह सुनिश्चित करना राज्य चुनाव आयोग की जिम्मेदारी है कि किसी भी उम्मीदवार द्वारा मतदाता को प्रभावित करने या धमकाने के लिए किसी भी शक्ति या धन का उपयोग नहीं किया गया हो।
Haryana Panch and Sarpanch Election 2023 Result
विशेष रूप से, कुल मिलाकर, राज्य में 6,220 ग्राम पंचायतें हैं, जहाँ 61,993 पंच चुने जाएंगे और सभी 6,220 सरपंच सीधे ग्रामीणों द्वारा चुने जाएंगे। जहां पंच-सरपंच चुनाव के परिणाम प्रत्येक चरण में मतदान के अंत में घोषित किए जाएंगे, वहीं जिला परिषद और पंचायत समिति सदस्यों के चुनाव के परिणाम 27 नवंबर को तीनों चरणों के मतदान के बाद घोषित किए जाएंगे।
Functions and powers of the Zilla Parishad
- To solve the works of the common people coming under the jurisdiction of the Zilla Parishad.
- To organize markets, fairs etc. on the streets of villages.
- It is also the work of the Zilla Parishad to provide grant money to the Panchayat Samiti and Gram Panchayat.
- To approve and scrutinize the budget for the Panchayat Samitis of the district and also the preparation of annual budget.
- To take over the works of bridges, ponds, wells, streets, drains located in the village on the basis of prescribed conditions.
- Completion of any development plan of the district by taking it under its jurisdiction in coordination with the neighbouring Zilla Parishad.
- To follow whatever powers are conferred by the Haryana Government.
- To solve such works of Gram Panchayat which are causing any problem and to warn the Gram Panchayat if they are negligent in performing their duties.
- Advocating to include the development works of Panchayats and Panchayat Samitis in the state level plans with the consent of the DPC.
- All the elected members of the Zilla Parishad are also provided with an honorarium allowance fixed by the Haryana Government.