JAC 9th Admit Card 2024 Download Link: Jharkhand Academic Council has released the admit card for class 9th board exam 2024 through online mode on April 2024. JAC class 9th admit card 2024 is now live for downloading online via jac.jharkhand.gov.in. It is important for all students to keep their Jharkhand Board 9th Class Admit Card 2024 safe and carry it on the day of the examination because it is an important document and without it, students will not be allowed to attempt the exam.
According to the timetable, the class 9th board exam will be organized on April 2024. The school/college principal will be able to download the JAC IX Class Hall Ticket 2024 online via the official website of the Jharkhand Academic Council (JAC). The jac.jharkhand.gov.in Admit Card 2024 also has important guidelines that every student must follow on the day of the exam.
JAC 9th Admit Card 2024
The Jharkhand Academic Council will organize the 9th exam on April 2024. Students who have completed the Registration process were waiting for the release of the JAC 9th Admit Card 2024 Download. The Jharkhand Board 9th Admit Card 2024 is the most important document and it is now available on the official website from April 2024. The JAC 9th Admit Card 2024 Online is the most important document that the candidate must carry with them to the exam hall.
The Jharkhand Board 9th Hall Ticket 2024 is the mandatory document that has to be carried to the exam hall. The Jharkhand Board Class 9 Admit Card 2024 will have all the necessary information about the candidate including the name, roll number, registration number, exam date and time, and exam center.
Jharkhand Academic Council 9th Class Exam 2024 Details
|Jharkhand Academic Council
|JAC 9th Exam Dates
|JAC 9th Admit Card 2024 Release Date
jac.jharkhand.gov.in 2024 IX Class Hall Ticket Link
The exam will be held between 9:45 am to 01:00 pm and from 02:00 pm to 5:15 pm. A gap of 15 minutes from 9:45 am to 10 am and 02 pm to 02.15 pm will be given to students to read and understand the exam paper. On ringing of the bell at 10 and 02 o’clock the students will be advised to start the examination. Students are advised to reach the examination hall well in time to avoid last-minute hassle. Students must download the Jharkhand Academic Council Class 9th Exam 2024 Admit Card as it has been released on the official website.
It is mandatory to carry the JAC 9th Class Exam Admit Card 2024 to the exam hall as students who will not carry the Jharkhand Board IX Class Admit Card 2024 with them on the day of the exam will not be allowed to sit for the exam. All kinds of electronic items and study materials are prohibited from the exam hall.
Jharkhand Board 9th Class Exam Schedule 2024
|Date & Days
9.45 Am to 1.00 Pm
02.00 Pm to 05.15 Pm
(Hindi A, Hindi B or English)
(Mathematics or Science)
(Social Science or Other Language Subject)
How to Download JAC 9th Admit Card 2024
- Students, first of all, browse the official website – jac.jharkhand.gov.in
- It will open the home page of the Jharkhand Academic Council.
- Now look for the JAC 9th Admit Card 2024 Download link and click on it.
- Fill in your Registration Number and Date of Birth and press the Submit button.
- Your Jharkhand Board IX Class Admit Card 2024 will appear on the screen.
- Download jac.jharkhand.gov.in 2024 IX Class Hall Ticket and take a printout for exam purposes.
Jharkhand Class 9th Exam 2024 Highlights
- Jharkhand Academic Council will organize the class’s 9th board exam in April 2024.
- And the Jharkhand Class 9th Exam 2024 admit card is available from April 2024.
- The 9th Board Exam will be organized by JAC only in 5 compulsory subjects.
- There will be an examination of selected 5 compulsory subjects – Language-1, Language-2, Mathematics, Science, and Social Science.
- It will be mandatory for the students to pass four subjects out of the five subjects to pass the examination.
- All the students will be given extra time of 15 minutes to study the question paper.
- The Jharkhand Class 9th Exam 2024 Result will be published after incorporating the OMR sheets and the marks obtained in the internal assessment by the school.
- Every candidate has to be present in the examination center 30 minutes before the scheduled time of commencement of the examination.
- All the students are requested to appear in the examination center along with the original admit card issued by JAC.