SSC MTS Application Form 2024 Notification Download Link: If you are in high school (class 10) and waiting for 10th pass government job recruitment then this good news is for you. Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has issued notification for the recruitment of 11,409 posts of Group C in Central Government Departments, Constitutional Bodies, and Offices. This recruitment process will be organized by the SSC through the SSC Multi Tasking Staff exam organized every year.
SSC released the SSC MTS Notification 2024 on January 2024. The application process for recruitment has started from January 2024. Whereas the last date of application is extended to February 2024. The SSC MTS Application Form 2024 can be filled out on the official website of SSC at ssc.nic.in.
SSC MTS Application Form 2024
Through this time’s Multi Tasking Examination by Staff Selection Commission, 10,880 Multi Tasking Staff under Group C in Central Departments and a total of 529 Havaldars under Group C in Central Board of Indirect Taxes and Customs (CBIC) and Central Bureau of Narcotics (CBN) posts to be filled; Means a total of 11,409 posts will be recruited through SSC MTS exam 2024.
Aspirants who have passed the High School (10th) examination from a recognized board and are aged 18 to 25 years as of January 2024 can apply for this examination. However, the maximum age limit is 27 years for some posts and relaxation in the upper age limit for all posts will be given to aspirants belonging to reserved categories as per Union Government rules.
SSC MTS Notification 2024 Details
|Staff Selection Commission
|Multi-Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff, and Havaldar (CBIC & CBN)
|Application Starting Date
|18 January 2024
|Application Closing Date
|24 February 2024
SSC MTS Eligibility Criteria 2024
Educational Qualifications- Applying aspirants for MTS Vacancy 2024 must have a 10th pass or equivalent certificate from any recognized institute.
- 18-25 years for MTS and Havaldar in CBN (Revenue Department) (i.e. aspirants born not earlier than 02.01.1998 and not later than 01.01.2005).
- 18-27 years (i.e. born not earlier than 02.01.1996 and not later than 01.01.2005) for certain posts of Havaldar and MTS in CBIC (Department of Revenue).
- Aspirants who want to apply for this SSC job have to pay the Application Fee of Rs. 100
- Women aspirants and aspirants belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), Persons with Disabilities (PwBD) and Ex-servicemen (ESM) eligible for reservation are exempted from payment of fee.
SSC MTS Bharti Vacancy 2024
|Multi-Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff
|Havaldar (CBIC & CBN)
SSC MTS Vacancy 2024 Selection Process
Some important changes have been made in the selection process under the SSC MTS and Havaldar Recruitment Examination. Under which the SSC has removed the Tier 2 paper, earlier there were Tier 1 and Tier 2 under the MTS exam. Tier 2 was of descriptive type but now there will be only one exam under SSC MTS Havaldar Recruitment and it will be computer-based.
The exam will be held in 2 sessions in which 20-20 questions will be asked from Reasoning and Mathematics in the first session. In the second session, there will be 25 questions each from General Awareness and English. Only those aspirants who clear Session 1 will be checked for Session 2 paper. Merit will be made based on performance in session 2 only.
- Computer Based Examination (CBE),
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)/ Physical Standard Test (PST) (only for the post of Havaldar).
How to SSC MTS Application Form 2024 Apply Online?
- First of all, aspirants have to browse the official website of Staff Selection Commission– ssc.nic.in
- After moving to the Home Page, look for the SSC MTS Notification 2024 in the Latest News Section.
- Now you can download the advertisement for SSC MTS Exam 2024 Notification.
- Read the entire notification and get complete information related to Eligibility, Salary, SSC MTS Application Form 2024, and other important details.
- Verify your eligibility and then fill out the SSC MTS Exam Application Form 2024, if you are interested.
- Then, aspirants must pay the prescribed Application Fee as per the details mentioned in the notification.
- Now check the details you have filled in the SSC MTS Application Form 2024
- Then submit the online SSC MTS 2024 Application Form before the last date.
|Apply Online Link
SSC MTS Recruitment 2024 Important Dates
|SSC MTS Application Form 2024 Submission Dates
|January 2024 to February 2024
|Closing date and time for receipt of online applications
|Closing date and time for making online fee
|Closing date and time for generation of offline
Challan for SSC MTS 2024 Bharti
|Closing date for payment via Challan (during working hours of Bank)
|Dates of ‘Window for SSC MTS Application Form 2024 Correction’ and online payment of Correction Charges
|SSC MTS Exam Date (Schedule for Computer Based Examination)