SSC MTS Application Form 2023 Notification Download Link: If you are high school (class 10) passed and waiting for 10th pass government job recruitment then this good news is for you. Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has issued notification for the recruitment of 11,409 posts of Group C in Central Government Departments, Constitutional Bodies, Offices. This recruitment process will be organized by the SSC through the SSC Multi Tasking Staff exam organized every year.
SSC released the SSC MTS Notification 2023 on 18 January 2023. The application process for recruitment has started from 18 January 2023. Whereas the last date of application is extended to 24th February 2023. The SSC MTS Application Form 2023 can be filled on the official website of SSC at ssc.nic.in.
SSC MTS Application Form 2023
Through this time’s Multi Tasking Examination by Staff Selection Commission, 10,880 Multi Tasking Staff under Group C in Central Departments and a total of 529 Havaldars under Group C in Central Board of Indirect Taxes and Customs (CBIC) and Central Bureau of Narcotics (CBN) posts to be filled; Means a total of 11,409 posts will be recruited through SSC MTS exam 2023.
Aspirants who have passed High School (10th) examination from a recognized board and aged 18 to 25 years as on 1 January 2023 can apply for this examination. However, the maximum age limit is 27 years for some posts and relaxation in upper age limit for all posts will be given to aspirants belonging to reserved categories as per Union Government rules.
SSC MTS Notification 2023 Details
|Organization Name||Staff Selection Commission|
|Post Name||Multi-Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff, and Havaldar (CBIC & CBN)|
|Application Starting Date||18 January 2023|
|Application Closing Date||24 February 2023|
SSC MTS Eligibility Criteria 2023
Educational Qualifications- Applying aspirants for MTS Vacancy 2023 must have 10th pass or equivalent certificate from any recognized institute.
- 18-25 years for MTS and Havaldar in CBN (Revenue Department) (i.e. aspirants born not earlier than 02.01.1998 and not later than 01.01.2005).
- 18-27 years (i.e. born not earlier than 02.01.1996 and not later than 01.01.2005) for certain posts of Havaldar and MTS in CBIC (Department of Revenue).
- Aspirants who want to apply for this SSC job have to pay the Application Fee of Rs. 100
- Women aspirants and aspirants belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), Persons with Disabilities (PwBD) and Ex-servicemen (ESM) eligible for reservation are exempted from payment of fee.
SSC MTS Bharti Vacancy 2023
|Multi-Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff||10,880|
|Havaldar (CBIC & CBN)||529|
SSC MTS Vacancy 2023 Selection Process
Some important changes have been made in the selection process under SSC MTS and Havaldar Recruitment Examination. Under which the SSC has removed the Tier 2 paper, earlier there was Tier 1 and Tier 2 under MTS exam. In which Tier 2 was of descriptive type but now there will be only one exam under SSC MTS Havaldar Recruitment and it will be computer based.
The exam will be held in 2 sessions in which 20-20 questions will be asked from Reasoning and Mathematics in the first session. Whereas in the second session there will be 25 questions each from General Awareness and English. And only those aspirants who clear session 1 will be checked for session 2 paper. Merit will be made on the basis of performance in session 2 only.
- Computer Based Examination (CBE),
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)/ Physical Standard Test (PST) (only for the post of Havaldar).
How to SSC MTS Application Form 2023 Apply Online?
- First of all, aspirants have to browse the official website of Staff Selection Commission– ssc.nic.in
- After moving to the Home Page, look for the SSC MTS Notification 2023 in the Latest News Section.
- Now you can download the advertisement of SSC MTS Exam 2023 Notification.
- Read the entire notification and get complete information related to Eligibility, Salary, SSC MTS Application Form 2023, and other important details.
- Verify your eligibility and then fill out the SSC MTS Exam Application Form 2023, if you are interested.
- And then, aspirants must pay the prescribed Application Fee as per the details mentioned in the notification.
- Now check the details you have filled in the SSC MTS Application Form 2023
- Then submit the online SSC MTS 2023 Application Form before the last date.
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online Link||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
SSC MTS Recruitment 2023 Important Dates
|SSC MTS Application Form 2023 Submission Dates||18 January 2023 to 24 February 2023|
|Closing date and time for receipt of online applications||24 February 2023 (23:00)|
|Closing date and time for making online fee|
|26 February 2023 (23:00)|
|Closing date and time for generation of offline|
Challan for SSC MTS 2023 Bharti
|26 February 2023 (23:00)|
|Closing date for payment via Challan (during working hours of Bank)||27 February 2023|
|Dates of ‘Window for SSC MTS Application Form 2023 Correction’ and online payment of Correction Charges||2 March to 3 March 2023 (23:00)|
|SSC MTS Exam Date (Schedule for Computer Based Examination)||April 2023|