UPSC CSE Application Form 2023, Notification, Download Link: The Union Public Service Commission has released the notification on 1 February 2023 for nation’s most prestigious government job. Through this bharti, aspirants will get a chance to become officers in the prestigious service of India as aspirants will be selected for Indian Administrative Service, Indian Police Service, Indian Foreign Service and other prestigious jobs.
The application process for UPSC CSE Application Form 2023 to fill 1105 vacancies has been started and will continue till 21 February 2023 on the official website upsc.gov.in. Successful aspirants who will apply for UPSC IAS 2023 Recruitment will be called for the Civil Services Preliminary Examination to be organized on 28 May 2023 (Sunday). UPSC Civil Services Examination will be organized at various designated places in the country.
UPSC CSE Application Form 2023
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) released the UPSC CSE Notification 2023, on 1 February 2023. According to the notification, the registration process for UPSC CSE Preliminary Exam 2023 has started and you can UPSC IAS Bharti 2023 Apply Online till 21 February 2023. UPSC organizes Civil Services Examination every year in which huge number of aspirants from all over the country take part.
This time through these vacancies the UPSC will recruit 1105 posts of IAS/IPS/IFS. As UPSC has also released the notification for the Indian Forest Service (IFS) 2023 exam with this notification. General category aspirants can attempt the UPSC IAS exam six times but SC/ST category aspirants can take unlimited number of attempts and OBC category aspirants can attempt nine times.
UPSC Civil Services Examination Notification 2023 Details
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Exam Name||Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination, 2023|
|No. of vacancy||1105|
|Examination notice No.||05/ 2023-CSP|
|Application Starting Date||1 February 2023|
|Application Ending Date||21 February 2023 till 6:00 PM|
|Selection Process||Preliminary Exam|
UPSC CSE 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification- It is necessary to be a citizen of India to apply for the UPSC Civil Services Examination. Aspirants having Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized college or university can apply for Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination, 2023.
Age Limit- The minimum age of the aspirant applying for UPSC CSE 2023 should be 21 years and the maximum age should be 32 years. However, the upper age limit has been relaxed by Union Government for certain categories like SC, ST, OBC, Defense Services personnel and others.
Application Fee- General aspirants are required to pay a fee of Rs.100 and no fees for others.
UPSC CSE Vacancies 2023
|Name of the Category||Vacancies|
|Persons with Benchmark Disability||37|
|Blindness and low vision||07|
|Deaf and hard of hearing||05|
|SC/ ST, OBC, EWS||1031|
UPSC 2023 Posts Name
- Indian Administrative Service
- Indian Foreign Service
- Indian Police Service
- Indian Audit and Accounts Service, Group ‘A’
- Indian Civil Accounts Service, Group ‘A’
- Indian Corporate Law Service, Group ‘A’
- Indian Defence Accounts Service, Group ‘A’
- Indian Defence Estates Service, Group ‘A’
- Indian Information Service, Group ‘A’
- Indian Postal Service, Group ‘A’
- Indian P&T Accounts and Finance Service, Group ‘A’
- Indian Railway Protection Force Service, Group ‘A’
- Indian Revenue Service (Customs & Indirect Taxes) Group ‘A’
- Indian Revenue Service (Income Tax) Group ‘A’
- Indian Trade Service, Group ‘A’ (Grade III)
- Indian Railway Management Service, Group ‘A’
- Armed Forces Headquarters Civil Service, Group ‘B’ (Section Officer’s Grade)
- Delhi, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Daman & Diu and Dadra & Nagar Haveli Civil Service (DANICS), Group ‘B’
- Delhi, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Daman & Diu and Dadra & Nagar Haveli Police Service (DANIPS), Group ‘B’
- Pondicherry Civil Service (PONDICS), Group ‘B’
- Pondicherry Police Service (PONDIPS), Group ‘B’
Steps to UPSC CSE Application Form 2023 Apply Online
- To fill the form, browse the official website of Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) upsc.gov.in.
- UPSC CSE 2023 Exam Notification will be found in the What’s New section on the home page.
- First of all read this entire advertisement thoroughly and prepare all the documents as per the guidelines given in it and then you have to register by filling your basic information.
- After the User ID and Password are generated, login with it and then start filling the details in the UPSC CSE Application Form 2023
- Upload the scanned copy of all the required documents and also upload your photo and signature in the prescribed format.
- Pay UPSC Exam Fee Online and submit the form. Download the filled UPSC CSE Application Form 2023 and take a print out of it.
|Notification Link||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Candidate Login||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
UPSC IAS Recruitment 2023 Important Dates
|Date of UPSC CSE Notification 2023||1 February 2023|
|Last Date for receipt of Applications||21 February 2023 till 6:00 PM|
|Modification in application form (Other than OTR Profile)||22 February 2023 to 28 February 2023|
|UPSC Civil Services Prelims Exam Date||28 May 2023|