SSP Scholarship Portal Apply Online, Registration & Login: SSP stands for State Scholarship Portal works under the government of Karnataka and it is an initiative of the Centre for e-Governance, Government of Karnataka for distribution of various pre-matric and post-matric scholarships. To provide education to each and every student of Karnataka, the state government and Indian government have launched various schemes and to avail the benefit of these scholarships the government has launched a new service known as SSP Scholarship Portal 2023.
With the help of this portal, the student will be able to get the education without thinking about any financial issue. So today through our article we will share with you all the important information related to SSP Scholarship Portal 2023 Apply Online and the Registration of the portal and various other important updates you will be needed while getting the Scholarship.
SSP Scholarship Portal 2023
Also, we will share with you all the application procedures to SSP Scholarship Scheme 2023 Registration. To make the education more financially available, the Government of Karnataka has come up with the SSP scholarship 2023 and under this article today we will share with you all the details about the scholarship, last date to apply and all of the other details that will be essential for you if you are applying for the SSP Karnataka scholarship.
In this article, we have covered each and every detail related to the SSP Scholarship Portal 2023 online so, that every student studying in Karnataka government school can avail of the benefit of the scheme.
State Scholarship Portal Karnataka 2023 Information
|Scholarship Name||SSP Scholarship|
|Scholarship Portal Name||State Scholarship Portal|
|Types of Scholarships||Pre-matric (class 1-10)|
Post-Matric (class 11-12)
|Benefit||To provide education to students of the Karnataka|
|Objective||To provide scholarships|
|Official Website||ssp.karnataka.gov.in OR ssp.postmatric.karnataka.gov.in|
Benefits/Features of Karnataka SSP Portal
- The amount of scholarship will be DBT to the applicant’s account.
- The bank account of the candidates will be credited by the amount so the candidates must provide accurate details in the application form.
- SSP Portal has been created for the students of Karnataka to give scholarship
- Only the students of Karnataka can apply for SSP Scholarship
- Every student of Karnataka can study without thinking about the financial condition
- SSP Portal will offer both pre-matric and post-matric scholarship
- Dropout rate of the students due to financial issue will decrease
- This SSP will help students to become self-dependent
SSP Scholarship Portal 2023 Eligibility Criteria
|Social Welfare Department||An student must be a permanent resident of Karnataka and the family income of the student should not exceed more than 2.5 lakhs.|
|Tribal Welfare Department||An student must be a permanent resident of Karnataka and the income of his/her family should not exceed more than 2.5 lakhs.|
|Minorities Welfare Department||An applicant must be a citizen of Karnataka and the annual family income in case of PMS should not exceed 2 lakhs The annual family income in case of MMS should not exceed 2.5 lakhs.|
|AYUSH Department||An applicant must be a permanent resident of Karnataka The annual family income of the should be between Rs 2.5 lakhs to Rs. 10 lakhs|
|Department of Backward Classes Welfare||He/she must be a permanent resident of Karnataka and the family income of the student should not exceed more than 2.5 lakhs, annual family income of category 2A, 3A, 3B and OBC should be less than 1 lakhs|
|Department of Disability Welfare||He/she must be a permanent resident of Karnataka and should belong to SC/ ST/ BCM/ Brahmin/ General Category, there is no restrictions of the income of the family|
|Technical Education Department||An applicant must be a permanent resident of Karnataka The annual family income of the ST/SC category should be between Rs 2.5 lakhs to Rs. 10 lakhs. His/her parents must be from Army/ Navy/ Air Force or his/her parents must be working as JCO/ NCO/ Lower Rank|
|Karnataka State Brahmin Development Board||He/she must be a permanent resident of Karnataka and annual family income of the brahmins category student should be less than 8 lakhs|
|Medical Education Department||He/she must be a permanent resident of Karnataka and annual family income of the of SC or ST category should be between 2.5 lakhs to 10 lakhs|
How to Apply Online for Karnataka SSP Scholarship 2023 Registration ?
- Browse ssp.karnataka.gov.in OR ssp.postmatric.karnataka.gov.in and on the landing page, kindly click on apply for the post-matric grant.
- After that candidate need to enter the username, password, and do fill Captcha Code and click on proceed.
- Now share all the details like your name, father’s name, address, and whatever asked there.
- Thereafter, you have to upload all the requested documents which can verify your details and then you need to click on the submit button.
How to login for SSP Scholarship?
- The student should visit the ssp.karnataka.gov.in OR ssp.postmatric.karnataka.gov.in
- Now click on the ‘student login’ section on the SSP scholarship portal’s homepage.
- Now fill the SSP login scholarship credentials, i.e. the user ID and password and click on the ‘login’ button.
- Upon logging, the students can view the student account homepage with their details.
SSP Karnataka Scholarship 2023 Last Date
|Name of Scholarship Scheme||Last Date|
|Social Welfare Department Scheme||To be announce|
|Tribal Welfare Department Scheme||To be announce|
|Minorities Welfare Department Scheme||To be announce|
|Backward Classes Welfare Department Scheme||To be announce|
|Department of Technical Education Scheme||To be announce|
|Department of Medical Education Scheme||To be announce|
|Disability Welfare Department Scheme||To be announce|
|Ayush Department Scheme||To be announce|
|Collegiate Education Department Scheme||To be announce|
|Labour Department Scheme||To be announce|
|Agriculture Department Scheme||To be announce|
|Karnataka State Brahmin Development Board Scheme||To be announce|